Let’s get acquainted again, in case we haven’t seen each other in a while:
We are Loopaa, your dedicated Marketing Agency, a private company in Romania. Our headquarter and postal address is Cluj-Napoca, Ion Budai Deleanu Street no. 64.
The personal data you will give us and how we will use it:
Registering for this campaign means you will have to give us the following personal data:
Information about your company – this is not regarded as personal data, but is protected by us as being equally as important. Keep in mind to only share data that you consider to be safe – if further information will be needed, we’ll contact you and sign an NDA Agreement.
What are we doing with your personal data:
We already got to know each other, so why not keep in touch and be open to great projects we could work on together?
If we know your name, we’ll always know we are having a dialogue with a professional that comes from the same background as ours and should be kept as close as possible to our agency.
If we have your e-mail address, we can easily reach you whenever we have something to share with you that would be in our mutual benefit. A few examples:
- We will keep you posted with informative materials we periodically create, such as new blog articles or study cases;
- We will promote our services to you;
- We might invite you to some of the most relevant events in the local and national business field – events organized by us or in collaboration with us.
The legal basis for owning and processing your personal data
The legal basis for owning your data is your consent, which you gave us by submitting this form.
The right to withdraw your consent
If you decide that the emails we are periodically sending to you are not relevant, you can withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail about this subject at email@example.com.
Once you’ve withdrawn your consent, we will no longer be able to send you any kind of information, unless you decide to give us your approval again.
How much time will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data 3 years from the moment you gave it to us. After this period of time, we’ll contact you in order to renew your consent for a similar period of time.
It’s important for us to know that you are still interested in our services or activity and you want us to keep you posted.
Who we share your data with?
We definitely don’t share your personal data with anyone else. You’ve put your confidence in us by giving us information about yourself, and we are committed to keep them safe in order to have a good collaboration.
Your personal data will never be transferred to a third party or another country.
Your rights over the information we have about you
The consent you’ve offered us comes with a set of rights that you can use at any moment:
- The right to access – It means that, in any moment, you can ask us to tell you what personal data we have from you, if you are still in our database, if we are operating on your personal information in some way and how we’re doing that.
- The right to correct them – In any moment you can contact us if you wish to correct some of the data we have from you.
- The right to erase – It means that you can ask to be excluded from our database, until you ask to be enrolled again.
- The right to restrict the access to operating your data – It means that you can suspend, at any time, the processing of your data as a result of contesting their accuracy, for a period of time that allows us to check them.
- The right to move your data – You can request your data to be transferred into a predefined format and given to another operator;
- The right to submit a complaint – If you feel your rights have been violated, you can submit a compliant at the National Authority for Data Processing and Protection, here: http://datepersonale.ro. Also, you have the right to legally act upon your complaint.
We assure you that we will respond to any request in the shortest time possible, in no more than 30 days.
Want to contact us in the shortest time possible?
For any question, suggestion or concern regarding the protection of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly with our Data Protection Officer – Claudiu Pușcaș, phone no.: +40 0724 314 753, e-mail address: email@example.com.
We are happy that you are now fully informed about how we use your personal data.