- Step 1
- Step 2
About your current brand
1) Why do you consider that you'll need a rebranding for your company?
2) What were the reasons for which you've chosen the current visual identity of your brand?
3) What shortcomings do you encounter related to your current visual identity?
Mission, vision and values of the new brand
4) What would you like to change related to your current visual identity of your brand/company?
5) What personality will this new brand have?
- What's the image of this new brand?
- How it will differentiate itself from the competitors?
- Is it friendly and sociable? Professional or efficient? Imposing or discreet?
6) What values will represent this new brand?
- What brand values would you like to be considered when designing the logo? Some examples: trust, quality, professionalism, simplicity, integrity, creativity, originality, happiness, friendship, ingenuity, passion, loyalty, power, sophistication etc.
7) If you would have to describe your brand in 3 words, what words would you use?
8) What's different to your brand compared with other similar brands? You can reffer to brand experience, additional services, customer service etc.
What's your target market? Main audience and customer profiles.
9) Who are the customers of this brand? What type of customer profile needs to be taken into consideration by us when designing your visual identity?
- We want to build the profile of your best customer. For this matter, we will need for you to be very specific and detailed. You can include details like: age, sex, location, studies, social environment, habits, purchase behaviour.
10) Who are your main competitors?
- Name some of your competitors and tell us how you perceive them in relation to your brand. (what's similar, what's different etc.)
Brand and visual identity elements
11) What are the tangible and intangible aspects that will define your visual identity?
- (ex: logo, tagline, symbols, favicons etc.)
12) What type of logo do you think that would work best for you?
13) Design style – Choose one of the design styles below, that you prefer:
14) Do you have any preferred colours for your new logo?
15) What elements would you like to keep from your old brand identity?
16) What channels will be used for communicating the brand? And if there are any other info that we should take into consideration?
- Where will you use your brand (printed materials, online channels)? If your idenity will need to be used on large displays (like outdoor banners) or on smaller items (like customized promotionals - ex. pens). What other plans do you have with this brand, that we need to consider when building the concept?